organic farming: In today’s life, we can see that organic farming is getting very popular and people are more into it, organic refers to the method by which farmers grow fruits, vegetables, and grains, etc. People in the whole world are now asking and using organic products.
Organic farming helps in
- soil and water quality
- Reduce pollution
- Provide safe, healthy habitats
- Enable natural behavior
- Promote a self-sustaining cycle of resources on a farm
In organic farming we should avoid
- Synthetic fertilizers
- Sewage sludge as fertilizer
- Most synthetic pesticides
- Irradiation to preserve food or to eliminate disease or pests
- Antibiotics or growth hormones
The items which has to be included in organicaly
- Plant waste
- Cover crops that prevent erosion
- Control weeds
- Insect traps to control pests
- Can also use natural pesticides
In short, we can say that organically farming is helpful to our environment and soil in all respect, it also helps to reduce health issues.
Types of organic farming
- Integrated organic farming.
his consists of integrating pest management and nutrients management to achieve their requirements
- Pure organic farming
Here farming includes natural ways for cultivation
In the future, we can say that organic will be the only method for farming.
Few thing we can say about organic are
- no expensive fertilizers, pesticides, or HYV seeds are required for the plantation of crops.
- a farmer can make a good return on investment.
- huge demand for organic products
- more nutritional
- no harm for environment.
Disadvantage of farming
- Less output.
- Higher price.
- The lack of awareness.
- Organic products generally demand a higher price due to a higher demand.
- Shorter shelf life.
- Organic products have a shorter shelf life
Organic is a new system of farming or agriculture that repairs, maintains, and improves the ecological balance.
Organic foods are foods that do not contain any chemical food additives, in addition to not employing synthetics throughout the manufacturing process.
Non-organic foods contain chemicals, synthetic chemicals are placed on a crop or product to stimulate its growth.
|Protection from animals||Loss of competitiveness of small farmers|
|Fewer crop imports are necessary||bad smell|
|Efficient land use||Significant swings in quality and yields|
what is organic farming?
In today life we can see that organic farming is getting very popular and people are more into it, organic refers to the method by which farmers grow fruits , vegetables and grains, etc
- How To Get Rid Of ants permanently-All You Need To Know AboutTable of Contents how to get rid of ants permanentlyWhat are the causes by which ants come to the house?What’s […]
- The Many Benefits of Neem Oil For PlantsTable of Contents 7 Facts About Benefits Of Neem Oil For Plants That Will Blow Your Mind.1. Introduction – […]
- How To Stake Plants 21: A Beginner’s Guide.Table of Contents Stake PlantsTypes of Stake plants Poppies – Why Stake plants Is ImportantTomato Staking Tips Does […]
- A Detailed Guide To The Most Beautiful Botanical Garden Plants.Table of Contents Botanical garden Still, want a Botanical Garden?The origin of the botanical gardenHow to Make […]
- Easy Tricks To Teach Your Dog Almost Immediately 2021Easy Tricks To Teach Your Dog Hi dog lover, No matter what your dog’s problem behavior is… […]
- How to grow coriander at home (2021)Table of Contents How to grow coriander at homeWhat is the best way to grow coriander?How long does it take to grow coriander? How to grow coriander at home Grow coriander- For thousands of years, coriander has been used as a digestive aid and is now used as a culinary spice all over the world. […]
- What Is Organic Gardening And How To Start An Organic GardenTable of Contents Organic GardeningWhat is meant by organic gardening?Why is organic gardening important? Organic Gardening Organic gardening is a term that simply refers to growing plants, vegetables and fruits in the best possible natural way without the use of pesticides or synthetic chemical fertilizers. However, organic gardening is about more than just avoiding the […]
- Benefits of banana water for plantsBanana water for plants Because the minerals in Banana water for plants are important for plant growth and development, they can be used to fertilize plants. Banana peels contain minerals and nutrients that can be used to nourish plants. Banana peel water contains a significant amount of potassium (K), a macronutrient that helps plants build […]
- Which is the best way to grow bell peppers?Bell peppers Which Is The Best Way To Grow Bell Peppers? Learning the basics of growing bell peppers may seem daunting to the budding grower, but if you know a few key facts before you start, peppers are easy enough to grow if the weather is playing. Learn everything from sowing seeds to replanting seedlings […]
- How to harvest spinach without killing the plantHow to harvest spinach How to harvest spinach -The leaves or seeds planted in early spring, about 8-10 weeks before the last expected frost (early March here in Pennsylvania), will germinate and harvest in late spring. This crop can also be overwintered (you will learn how to do this later in this article ) for […]