organic farming: In today’s life, we can see that organic farming is getting very popular and people are more into it, organic refers to the method by which farmers grow fruits, vegetables, and grains, etc. People in the whole world are now asking and using organic products.
Organic farming helps in
- soil and water quality
- Reduce pollution
- Provide safe, healthy habitats
- Enable natural behavior
- Promote a self-sustaining cycle of resources on a farm
In organic farming we should avoid
- Synthetic fertilizers
- Sewage sludge as fertilizer
- Most synthetic pesticides
- Irradiation to preserve food or to eliminate disease or pests
- Antibiotics or growth hormones
The items which has to be included in organicaly
- Plant waste
- Cover crops that prevent erosion
- Control weeds
- Insect traps to control pests
- Can also use natural pesticides
In short, we can say that organically farming is helpful to our environment and soil in all respect, it also helps to reduce health issues.
Types of organic farming
- Integrated organic farming.
his consists of integrating pest management and nutrients management to achieve their requirements
- Pure organic farming
Here farming includes natural ways for cultivation
In the future, we can say that organic will be the only method for farming.
Few thing we can say about organic are
- no expensive fertilizers, pesticides, or HYV seeds are required for the plantation of crops.
- a farmer can make a good return on investment.
- huge demand for organic products
- more nutritional
- no harm for environment.
Disadvantage of farming
- Less output.
- Higher price.
- The lack of awareness.
- Organic products generally demand a higher price due to a higher demand.
- Shorter shelf life.
- Organic products have a shorter shelf life
Organic is a new system of farming or agriculture that repairs, maintains, and improves the ecological balance.
Organic foods are foods that do not contain any chemical food additives, in addition to not employing synthetics throughout the manufacturing process.
Non-organic foods contain chemicals, synthetic chemicals are placed on a crop or product to stimulate its growth.
|Protection from animals||Loss of competitiveness of small farmers|
|Fewer crop imports are necessary||bad smell|
|Efficient land use||Significant swings in quality and yields|
what is organic farming?
In today life we can see that organic farming is getting very popular and people are more into it, organic refers to the method by which farmers grow fruits , vegetables and grains, etc
- 10 Creative Gardening Ideas With Bricks10 Creative Gardening Ideas With Bricks Gardening is a fun, creative way to express your style and […]
- 7 Creative Water Gardening Ideas To Bring Life To Your Outdoor Space7 Creative Water Gardening Ideas To Bring Life To Your Outdoor Space Water gardening is all about […]
- 8 best Florida gardening ideas To Try Out this Summer8 Florida gardening ideas To Try Out this Summer With summer in full swing, it’s time to […]
- 10 best Innovative small front yard desert landscaping ideas10 small front yard desert landscaping ideas If you live in a desert climate, gardening can seem […]
- 10 Perfect gardening basket gift ideas10 Perfect gardening basket gift ideas If you’re looking for a garden-themed gift for the special green […]
- Best landscape tyre garden designs 2023landscape tyre garden designs Gardening is a great way to make your outdoor space look beautiful, but […]
- Vermicomposting: The Ultimate Guide to Organic GardeningVermicomposting Vermicomposting is an effective and sustainable way to turn kitchen scraps into rich, nutrient-dense soil for […]
- Best Gardening bucket For Beginners: 7 Ideas To Get You StartedGardening bucket For Beginners: 7 Ideas To Get You Started If you’re looking for a fun, easy, […]
- 10 best Rustic Garden Ideas To Bring The Outdoors Inside Your Home10 Rustic Garden Ideas To Bring The Outdoors Inside Your Home Gardening is one of the best […]
- 5 best Courtyard Gardening Ideas To Create Your Own Outdoor5 Courtyard Gardening Ideas To Create Your Own Outdoor Spending time in nature can be a healing […]