Hacks For Gardening
- If you’re short on space, try growing your plants in recycled tires. Just make sure to punch a few drainage holes in the bottom first.
- Keep your plants healthy and free of pests by using household items like coffee grounds and eggshells as organic fertilizer.
- Keep weeds at bay by using an old kitchen knife to slice through the roots.
- Create your own mini greenhouse by covering your plants with plastic bottles. Just cut the bottoms off and place them upside down over your plants.
- Get rid of slugs and snails by setting out a shallow dish of beer. They’ll crawl in and drown. Cheers to that!
How To Care For Your Pet In The Cold Weather
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: What Defines Herbaceous Plants From Other Types? - Organic Gardening