organic farming: In today’s life, we can see that organic farming is getting very popular and people are more into it, organic refers to the method by which farmers grow fruits, vegetables, and grains, etc. People in the whole world are now asking and using organic products.
Organic farming helps in
- soil and water quality
- Reduce pollution
- Provide safe, healthy habitats
- Enable natural behavior
- Promote a self-sustaining cycle of resources on a farm
In organic farming we should avoid
- Synthetic fertilizers
- Sewage sludge as fertilizer
- Most synthetic pesticides
- Irradiation to preserve food or to eliminate disease or pests
- Antibiotics or growth hormones
The items which has to be included in organicaly
- Plant waste
- Cover crops that prevent erosion
- Control weeds
- Insect traps to control pests
- Can also use natural pesticides
In short, we can say that organically farming is helpful to our environment and soil in all respect, it also helps to reduce health issues.
Types of organic farming
- Integrated organic farming.
his consists of integrating pest management and nutrients management to achieve their requirements
- Pure organic farming
Here farming includes natural ways for cultivation
In the future, we can say that organic will be the only method for farming.
Few thing we can say about organic are
- no expensive fertilizers, pesticides, or HYV seeds are required for the plantation of crops.
- a farmer can make a good return on investment.
- huge demand for organic products
- more nutritional
- no harm for environment.
Disadvantage of farming
- Less output.
- Higher price.
- The lack of awareness.
- Organic products generally demand a higher price due to a higher demand.
- Shorter shelf life.
- Organic products have a shorter shelf life
Organic is a new system of farming or agriculture that repairs, maintains, and improves the ecological balance.
Organic foods are foods that do not contain any chemical food additives, in addition to not employing synthetics throughout the manufacturing process.
Non-organic foods contain chemicals, synthetic chemicals are placed on a crop or product to stimulate its growth.
|Protection from animals||Loss of competitiveness of small farmers|
|Fewer crop imports are necessary||bad smell|
|Efficient land use||Significant swings in quality and yields|
what is organic farming?
In today life we can see that organic farming is getting very popular and people are more into it, organic refers to the method by which farmers grow fruits , vegetables and grains, etc
- 10 Of The Best Outdoor Foliage Plants To Grow10 Of The Best Outdoor Foliage Plants To Grow When it comes to plants, there are many […]
- 5 Techniques For Getting Hummingbirds In Your Garden5 Techniques For Getting Hummingbirds In Your Garden Hummingbirds are beautiful, fun little birds that are a […]
- how to stop spider mites from eating your indoor plantshow to stop spider mites from eating your indoor plants Spider mites are tiny pests that feed […]
- A Guide To When To Harvest Your ApplesA Guide To When To Harvest Your Apples The apple harvest is a time of year that […]
- 10 Gardening Tips for October10 Gardening Tips for October October is the time of year when many Americans start to get […]
- 5 Organic Gardening Issues And How To Solve Them5 Organic Gardening Issues And How To Solve Them Organic gardening is a popular trend in today’s […]
- 10 Vegetables You Can Regrow From Scraps10 Vegetables You Can Regrow From Scraps If you’re new to gardening or just have a lot […]
- how to boost nutrients in garden soilhow to boost nutrients in garden soil Gardening can be a fun and rewarding hobby, but it […]
- Best Brussel Sprouts Tips And Recipes To Prepare BrusselsBest Brussel Sprouts Tips And Recipes To Prepare Brussels Brussel sprouts are one of the best vegetables […]
- How do I get rid of bumble flower beetles?How do I get rid of bumble flower beetles? Bumble flower beetles are pesky insects that love […]